Sometimes after a long day at work, a girl just wants to flop down on the couch and chill out with Netflix. But we have things to do, right? The dishes, tidying up after the dog, and somehow managing to keep ourselves looking sharp can just be too much! That’s where convenience products come in — but with a price. If you (like me!) love those super convenient nail polish removers that you just stick your finger into and twist, this is the DIY for you. Seriously, it takes less than five minutes to whip together, and you probably already have everything on hand.
• A sponge (opt for a natural sponge if you can)
• A glass container (not plastic!)
• Nail polish remover, or acetone if you need something stronger
• An X-ACTO or utility knife
Let’s get started!
1. First, you want to cut the sponge to fit.
It should be slightly bigger than the container so that it fits snugly.