Are you tired of Halloween decorations bought by stores? Always see the typical witch hat or pumpkin scattered on everyone’s front door, or common decorations on the coffee table? So this year you have to go all out to make your own unique and creative Halloween decorations.
Your friend can create creative and expensive DIY Halloween projects with materials purchased from a dollar store. It doesn’t take a lot of money to turn your home into a Halloween style space. With these ingenious and cost saving creative Halloween Craft ideas, your family and friends will be amazed at how you can make these incredible Halloween decorations. Take a look at these Halloween crafts in the dollar store to get your inspiration.
31. Spooky Halloween Candle
32. DIY GHOST CANDLES FOR HALLOWEEN
33. Halloween Frames
34. Vintage Style Dollar Tree Pumpkin
35. Dollar Store Pumpkin Topiary
36. Creepy Crows Halloween Wreath
37. Dollar Store Halloween Wreath
38. Dollar Store Halloween Village
39. Super Easy Halloween Candles
40. Candle Holders with Eyes